They say variety is the spice of life — and at Snap Kitchen, we aim to do just that, with fresh ingredients, balanced portions, and delicious meals. To continue that effort, we’re changing our menu to a rotational, seasonal menu. This means more flavors, options, and healthy comfort food for all.
Plus, seasons change! It also brings with it a new crop of vegetables ready for harvest, fruit ripe for the picking. And we’re excited to follow that, to let Mother Nature herself guide us along our company’s own nutrition journey. That’s why we’re pleased to introduce our new rotational, seasonal menu!
Here’s what the rotational menu will entail:
August 28th Menu Change:
- Grilled Steak (serves 2, as a component)
- Egg roll bowl
- Shrimp alfredo (large)
- Chicken burrito bowl (large)
- Butter chicken on basmati rice (large)
- Cheesy sausage frittata
Coming Back to PHILLY on September 11th!
- Sloppy Joe Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- Over Easy Burger with Sweet Potatoes
- Chicken Fried Broccoli Rice
September 25th Menu Change:
- Honey Dijon Roasted Chicken
- Chicken Alfredo
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Butter Chicken on Basmati Rice (the large version launches on August 28th)
- Baked Ziti
- Chicken Burrito Bowl (the large version launches on August 28th)
There are many changes coming to Snap Kitchen’s door. As always, we’re thankful to our community, partners, and staff for continuing to believe in the Snap Kitchen experience. We can’t wait to show you what’s coming next.
Looking to order your meal for same-day curbside pick up or delivery? We can make that happen! Simply download our iOS app, Android app, or shop via our website. Then, heat & enjoy. It’s really that simple.