I think we can all agree that chicken tenders are delicious and perfect in every way, which is why we are so excited to share our fan-favorite chicken tender recipe with you! These crispy, buttery, golden morsels of perfection can’t be beat, whether you eat them as a protein-packed snack or pair them with a tasty dip and side, like creamy mac and cheese.
Did we mention that this recipe is gluten-free, paleo and Whole30 approved? Grab your ingredients and get to dipping!
Snap Kitchen’s Chicken Tender Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- 2 whole eggs
- ¾ cup almond meal/flour
- ¼ cup paleo baking flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- ¼ tsp sage
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Cover a baking sheet with a wire rack. This will allow the chicken tenders to crisp up nicely.
- Whisk together dijon and eggs in a bowl or dish. In a separate shallow dish or container, mix together all breading ingredients.
- One by one, place chicken strips in the egg mixture, then dredge in the breading. Place finished chicken strips on the wire rack. Repeat for all chicken strips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until breading is golden brown. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
What recipe should we share next? Let us know in the comments!