At Snap Kitchen, we’re all about convenient and nourishing comfort food that’s also good for you. That means an entirely gluten-free and soy-free Snap Kitchen menu that’s updated on a rotational basis, so you can continue to enjoy new and exciting things!
That’s why we’re pleased to announce our latest dishes coming to the Snap Kitchen menu on March 5th, 2021! These four new items will give you whole, uncut proteins so that you can enjoy a restaurant-level experience from the comfort of your own home.
New Dishes Coming to the Snap Kitchen Menu
What’s more? By keeping our proteins whole, we’re able to keep the meat juicy and tasting oh-so-fresh.
- Cacio e Pepe with Rosemary Chicken – gluten-free and high protein, this dish uses brown rice pasta mixed with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, and house-marinated rosemary chicken breast for a deliciously healthy take on a classic. Perfection!
- Three Sisters Chili – our newest vegetarian option! This sweet, smoky, and spicy blend of beans, corn, tomato, and seasonings makes for a deliciously hearty and comforting bowl of chili.
- Peppercorn Steak – we took sirloin steak and paired it with ghee-roasted potatoes, then took it to the next level with our house-made peppercorn sauce, a delicious mixture of coconut milk, coconut aminos, ghee, and dijon mustard. Talk about the perfect combo! This dish is entirely gluten-free, Whole30 Approved, paleo, low carb, and high protein.
- Miso-glazed Salmon (seasonal) – Buttery Atlantic salmon is marinated in our chickpea miso glaze, then paired with teriyaki carrots and sesame broccoli. Soy-free and flavorful, filled with the nutrients you need to feel your best. This dish is gluten-free, milk-free, and soy-free, thanks to our chickpea miso glaze and house-made teriyaki sauce!
Old Favorites Leaving the Snap Kitchen Menu
Now, we can’t talk about what’s coming without talking about the dishes that are going away. Again, as our menu is rotational, the last day to order these dishes online will be March 6th. Order them before they’re gone!
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Chicken Alfredo
- Chimichurri Beef
- Sloppy Joe Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- Chicken Piccata
What dish are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments!