There’s nothing like a new month to kick start new intentions & goals. It’s time to start fresh and very few things say “reset” like the Whole30. This dietary lifestyle program was created to help reset your body and change your eating habits in just 30 days. Here’s your simplified guide to thrive on your September Whole30 program with a little help from yours truly.
your Whole30 cheat sheet
Below is a cheat sheet to the Whole30 rules, summarized from the program’s website here.
- Consume real food and nothing but it! That means lots of veggies, fruit, sustainably sourced meat & seafood, eggs, nuts, seeds, herbs, spices and approved oils.
- Kiss goodbye to added sugars and artificial sweeteners, grains, legumes (aka beans), dairy, carrageenan, MSG & sulfites.
- Say ta-ta to the scale. You’re not allowed to weigh yourself (or your food) on the Whole30. Let’s take a moment to sigh in relief.
why we love Whole30
Guys. Whole30 changes your freaking life. We can’t even count the number of friends, family, customers & our own team members that have completed the Whole30 and totally loved it. Here are some highly boasted benefits of the Whole30:
- Bye brain fog, hello clarity
- No numbers, no counting, no problem!
- Gut health and regularity
- Glowing skin
But we always keep it real, so here are common challenges when completing the Whole30:
- Having to cook most of your meals because our modern restaurant culture has very few Whole30 options
- Getting tired of eating the same things day in and day out
Don’t fear, Whole30-ers. We provide easy solutions to all these obstacles. We’re proud to offer several Whole30 approved meals, snacks and sides that keep both your taste buds and goals in check. Our team is here to help you complete (and enjoy) your Whole30 program.
The next section explains how to use our website & iOS app to plan + order your Whole30 approved meals that totally rock.
using Snap on your Whole30
Browse via our iOS app:
After you download our iOS app & select your local shop, head over to the menu page by tapping the fork & knife icon at the bottom left corner of your screen. An ellipsis inside a magenta/purple circle will then appear at the bottom right corner. Tap that!
The option to “search menu” will appear.
You will then be lead to a drop-down that allows you to search menu items according to dietary lifestyle. Tap “Whole30” to view all Whole30 approved items.
Enter your world of Whole30 deliciousness and scroll away.
Browse via our website:
All our Whole30 menu items are available through this direct link. If you want to take the scenic route and learn how to navigate & filter your way through our website, here’s how!
Go to snapkitchen.com and tap the search icon featured at the right top corner of the screen.
A few options will appear, but be sure to select “see more” to view the entire Whole30 menu. Again, easy peasy!
After selecting “see more”, you will be directed to your Whole30 approved dream land.
meal plan inspiration
Need some inspiration? Here’s a sample meal plan for what your day of Whole30 eating can look like.
- Breakfast: fresh fruit & beef sweet potato scramble
- Snack: Blueberry RX BAR
- Lunch: crispy chicken & roasted tomato basil soup
- Dinner: tex mex chicken bowl & garlic roasted cauliflower
What are your tips & tricks for an easy and delicious way to rock the Whole30? Let us know in a comment!