meal planning is the new meal prep
Seriously, it’s never been easier, faster or cooler to nail down your healthy eating routine thanks to our newest digital feature. We’re ditching the grocery lists, dirty kitchens and meals on endless repeat for a modern and tasty take on meal prep. Here’s the DL on our new meal planning tool, now available on our iOS app and at snapkitchen.com.
Our 5 meal plan options are developed by our in-house dietitian who carefully curates plans designed for your lifestyle.
- Balance: We reimagine comfort food with a healthy twist (aka #snaphack) to create meals you actually crave and that make you feel freaking amazing. It’s all about eating clean without compromise.
- Paleo: No grains, no dairy, no sacrifice when your paleo lifestyle includes healthy hacked takes on your favorites like chicken enchiladas and grass-fed beef lasagna. Yesss please.
- Whole30: This month-long nutritional reset eliminates grains, dairy, legumes, soy and added sugars. Might sound a bit hard core for some, but don’t worry — we make sure your taste buds, appetite and sanity stay in check with flavorful and totally satisfying meals.
- Low Carb: This meal plan zeroes in on healthy fats and quality proteins, with just enough complex carbs to fight that notorious low-carb brain fog.
- High Protein: We stock up on extra protein with this plan to promote muscle growth, support recovery, maintain your active lifestyle and reach your fitness goals.
make it yours
Choose between a daily calorie goal of 1200, 1500, or 1800 calories. Enjoy 3 meals and snacks daily. Swap meals to customize your menu and make it your own.
keep it flexible
Save money when you subscribe. Skip weeks, change plans, or cancel anytime. Easy peasy.
a guide to choosing your meal plan
Use the guide below to help determine which meal plan is ideal for your lifestyle and goals.
Let us know why you’re excited to go plan based in a comment below, or let us know on Instagram by tagging @snapkitchen + #goplanbased. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2018!