For me, cold weather days means it’s time to pull out the boots, infinity scarves, chunky sweaters, and serious reinforcement for my skin. Abrupt changes in weather do some major damage, leaving my… Read More
New Year’s resolutions are a total crapshoot. Seriously, only 8% of people successfully achieve their resolutions. We’re willing to bet you, dear reader, are part of the other 92%. Welcome to the club,… Read More
Still searching for that special somethin’ somethin’ for your special someone? Here’s a list of our favorite local treasures from each of our Snap cities…because sometimes the perfect gift is right around the… Read More
At Snap Kitchen, we believe that a juice should be more than a sweet beverage. Our cold-pressed juices provide a nutrient-rich sipping experience that’s equal parts nourishing and delicious. We gather up… Read More
Welcome to Snap Kitchen!
We know our customers count on our nutrition labels to guide them toward healthy choices. We are constantly striving for accuracy and transparency in our labeling, and continue to improve our process at Snap Kitchen. Due to the handcrafted nature of our food and seasonality of ingredients, minor variations in nutritional values may occasionally occur.
Would you value a menu category that designates items as higher in protein?