Listen, there’s a lot we could say about these bowls with benefits, our latest kitchen creation. Amazing things happen when a chef & a dietitian work together, and these are evidence of just that. They’re internationally-inspired, veggie-packed, benefit-boosted, and completely, incredibly, insanely delicious. We’ll sum it up for you here, but then you really owe it to yourself to get your hands on ’em. Bowls will be available in stores & on our iOS app for pick-up or delivery on Sunday, March 26.
1. Our new lineup features 3 uniquely inspired cauliflower rice bowls, each boasting a distinct health benefit.
2. Our tex mex chicken bowl starts with a bed of turmeric Spanish cauliflower rice that’s as full of flavor as it is anti-inflammatory benefits.
3. It features spirulina cashew crema, our dairy free take on sour cream, full of healthy fats & energy boosting B vitamins.
4. Great news! This bowl is Whole30 approved.
5. We add mushrooms to the Korean-inspired grass-fed beef meatballs in our meatball & kimchi stir fry bowl for insanely satisfying texture (and a major veggie boost).
6. Salty, briny, deliciously fermented kimchi is cooked up in our cauliflower fried rice, and placed on top of this bowl to get in allllllll of those naturally occurring probiotics.
7. We’re serious about our quality standards. GMOs are a no go, so we source organic edamame for this bowl.
8. No meat, no dairy, no problem. Our mediterranean mezze bowl is totally plant-based. Vegans rejoice! Ominvores, try it with a side of grilled chicken.
9. This one’s got a side of beet hummus that’s loaded with betalains to support detoxification and give you a healthy glow.
10. Superfood-infused golden turmeric chickpeas are loaded with powerful damage fighting antioxidants.
Which bowl are you going to dig into first? Leave a comment below!